Our busy fitness studio is looking for an energetic fitness sales assistant with great customer service skills. You should be enthusiastic about health and fitness and flourish in a setting that encourages you to achieve personal and team objectives. Our ideal applicant has a year of sales experience and can jump in and familiarize yourself with our health programs and workout equipment. You'll need to prospect for customers by using methods like telemarketing, cold calling, walk-ins, and member referrals. Apply today if you're looking for a fun sales position in the fitness sector where you can show off your outstanding customer service abilities!
- Supervise and manage studio-wide and external promotion campaigns
- Prospect leads by doing a variety of actions, such as calling, texting, or emailing potential members, and chatting with them at local events or during studio walk-ins
- Retain long-term clients and expand the studio's member base through sales, onboarding new members, and providing great customer service
- Provide excellent customer service to resolve the problems of members in an impartial and professional way
- Greet members and guests at the studio, answer phones, and assist the front desk with various tasks
- Must have graduated high school, received a GED or equivalent
- At least 1 year of sales experience or work in a similar role is preferred
- Previous customer service experience required for this position
- Possess excellent computer skills, especially MS Office - Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
- Stays organized and manages time well
$32,000 - $45,000 plus commission and bonuses
About Anytime Fitness
Anytime Fitness is the premier 24/7/365 access coaching club in the Fairfax area! We have built an amazing community that continues to grow. Members have made friends for life while training side by side in and out of the gym. Being a part of a 5,000-club franchise system, you get to network with some of the top experts in our field. This location is owned and operated by a hands-on veteran of the health and wellness industry. The team is dynamic, caring, and looking forward to having more personal trainers to work with!