Your Realty Leverage
We are seeking an Member Services Manager to join a Premier National Real Estate Team. This person will be the next High-Impact Leader that will take ownership of the company wide internal communications. The ideal candidate is energized at the idea of helping people reach their full potential and receives intrinsic rewards from investing in others.
The ideal candidate will have background in real estate; however, this is not a requirement. We are looking for a strong leader with a proven track record in process improvements, operations, and effective communication with an inspirational style. We are looking for upbeat leaders with a “can do” attitude.
This individual will receive mentoring and coaching from the best leaders in the real estate industry. They will be exposed to HUGE opportunities and a career that will take them to places they never dreamed.
- Build and launch ticketing software within the first 60 days of employment including building appropriate SLA’s per activity
- Completion of 90% of request within SLA’s as tracked and reported by our ticketing software
- 95% of all service requests processed through ticketing software
- Minimum of 1 new agent feedback interview per region completed monthly
- Build and manage attendance tracking and reporting of all Five Doors events held virtually or physically (SethTalks, all training, script calls, leadership meeting etc)
- Experience and skill with desire for deep understanding of models, classes, value proposition and culture
- Growth minded, able to leverage effectively
- Goal oriented, planning, accountability skills
- Solution based thinking
- Proactive, positive attitude
- Accuracy in financial reporting
- Ability to effectively communicate both written and orally
- Self motivated and able to work well independently
- Strong organization and follow-through, taking ownership
- Quick ability to learn new processes and procedures and be self-managed for results
$50,000 plus bonus
About Your Realty Leverage
Your Realty Leverage is a recruiting, training, coaching and consulting company that is committed to matching the best talent with the best companies within the real estate industry.