In this role you will be responsible for managing the on-boarding campaign in our CRM, along with certification and re-certification processes for members.
You will be managing/updating curriculum and courses. This role is responsible for managing our IP and is actively involved with the “internal marketing" and PR/communications/messaging to our members, assisting trainers, training and training logistics. You will be responsible for the development of reports for the purpose of measuring training needs and training results. You will also be the go-to person for our coaches who have questions.
- Leads on-boarding campaigns in our CRM and serves as liaison for new members and as the main contact for current members.
- Responsible for tracking and coordinating the entire on-boarding process.
- Coordinates re-certification events and annual member progress audits.
- Has a great understanding of tools, Leads communications and engagement activities.
- Maintains member records.
- Owns entire training plan, budget, schedule and facilitator management; screening and selection of facilitator.
- Will need to re-evaluate training program annually to structure according to market and organization demands, work with direct manager in design and execution.
- Conduct training preparation plan and systems; coordination with Events Manager for venue, budget and schedule planning for training sub-events.
- Collect data from members and analyze for continuous improvement.
- Assist with Mentor program and facilitate introductions.
- Track and coordinate master.
- Follow up with members and mentor during the process.
- Bachelor's degree in Education, Communications, Business or related field.
- Certification with ATD (Association for Talent Development, formerly ASTD) a plus.
- Minimum of 2 years Project Management and/or Training background.
- Knowledge of training methodologies a plus.
- Knowledge of Learning Management Systems (LMS) a plus.
- Must be proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Strong writing and editing skills.
- Strong customer service and facilitation skills.
- Ability to multi-task, with a strong attention to detail.
- Must be able to prioritize and meet deadlines; manages multiple projects at the same time.
- Must be able to communicate and provide deliverables in a timely manner.
- Demonstrated ability/initiative in utilizing the following competencies in a results-driven, team-oriented environment.
- Excellent communication, collaboration and interpersonal/relationship project management skills.
- Proven personal effectiveness/credibility, and administrative skills.
- Strong time management, decision-making, problem-solving and organization skills.
- High ethical standards and professionalism.
$48,000 - $53,000
About Gravitas Impact
We are an organization currently composed of independent professional business coaches who focus primarily on the development of mid-market companies (revenue from $5M to $250M) using the Four Decisions® as the framework for client growth. In short, we are a business strategy and coaching organization bound together by a passion for learning, excellence, respect for others, flexibility and integrity.
As a whole, we are responsible for developing coaching tools, executing events and training sessions, and creating opportunities to connect the global network of coaches. We perform these services with the intent of fulfilling our brand promise to offer the best education, best tools, and best community in the coaching world.