BrightStar Care is currently seeking a Medical Talent Acquisition Specialist for our Columbus, Ohio location.
This is an outstanding opportunity for an experienced Talent Acquisition professional to make a significant impact while being rewarded for success. This individual will play a pivotal role in client support, growth, and recruitment.
THIS ROLE OFFERS A COMPETITIVE BASE SALARY PLUS COMMISSION, IN ADDITION TO FULL BENEFITS.
The Medical Talent Acquisition Specialist will be responsible for: working with existing healthcare clients to identify new temp-to-perm and permanent talent needs; executing a business development plan to acquire new healthcare clients; sourcing and recruiting candidates for open requisitions; and managing and nurturing client and candidate relationships.
Who we’re looking for:
A relationship builder: You have a track record of building positive business relationships. Your clients and candidates view you as a trusted resource. You have a high service aptitude, provide reliable communication, and regularly demonstrate value to your clients and candidates.
A goal-oriented professional: You are self-motivated and driven to accomplish the goals. You are a strategic problem solver who isn’t deterred by roadblocks, but who finds creative ways to source talent and grow business.
• Paid time off
• Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
• 401(k) savings plan with company match
• Work / life balance
• Referral incentives and earning opportunities
• Recognition programs
· A minimum of 3 years combined experience in business development AND recruiting for a Talent Acquisition agency, with a proven record of achievement.
· Tenacity and ambition; a desire to do more and earn more.
· Self-directed: an ability to effectively strategize, plan, perform, and document your work on a daily basis.
· Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships and networks.
· A high standard for ethical business practices.
· Knowledge of labor and employment laws.
· Healthcare experience is preferred but not required.
Work for a company that cares about YOU. At BrightStar Care Columbus, our employees make a difference in the lives of people every day, and we remain committed to making a difference in the lives of our employees. Be part of a team that appreciates the work you do and supports the career you want.