Do you have a passion for organization and love building better systems to help businesses succeed? We’re in search of a Medical Documentation Specialist to work at our Lake Elmo office. We encourage applicants who are inspired by new opportunities, motivated by challenges, and ready to get started. Apply now!
- Responsible for maintaining record integrity through assembling, compiling, filing, retrieving, and tracking all confidential patient records.
- Write and obtain prescriptions.
- Obtain Prior Authorizations.
- Performs customer service interactions including answering incoming phone calls and assisting with staff/physician requests.
- Attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Display strong communication skills, active listening skills, and personal skills.
- High school graduate, G.E.D. recipient, or equivalent.
- Signing bonus for previous Brightree software experience.
$22 - $25 hourly
About Grace Medical
Grace Medical Supplies is a family-owned medical supply company located in Lake Elmo, MN. We provide a range of products and services, including paperwork assistance, writing and obtaining prescriptions, and always discreet shipping direct to the client’s home.