- Busy physical medicine, non-interventional pain management office is looking for a hard working, driven, take charge kind of Physician with previous experience in patient care and treatment
- MUST be able to work office hours of Monday-Thursday 8:30am-6:00 p.m. NO WEEKENDS AND NOT ON CALL.
- All necessary training will be provided
- Full Time Position: $125,000 - $175,000+ /year with ability to grow
- Vacation Paid. Malpractice Paid. Continuing Education Stipend Paid
- Previous experience performing Trigger Point and Joint injections is helpful.
- You must be able to multi task, and think quickly on your feet.
- Strongly Recommended: Orthopedic knowledge and Injection skills
- Healthy and positive demeanor
- Ability to learn quickly
- Compassion for patient care
- Ability to problem solve in any scenario with confidence
- Works well independently and as a team member
- Communicates well verbally and is effective at listening and uncovering patient concerns/needs
- Possesses a positive, can-do attitude
- Passion for providing care
- Motivated for long-term not just short-term position
- Stellar attitude
$125,000 - $175,000 (depending on experience and talent)
Pivotal Health Physical Medicine is merging with South Florida Physical Medicine to create RejuvenX. These cutting edge are expanding up and down the West Coast and East Coast of Florida. We welcome the opportunity for you to join our rapidly growing team.