MBS Transformations is looking for a Medical Director to oversee the direction of all clinical aspects of the assigned designated services. The Medical Director works collaboratively with the organization leaders of the service areas involved. They shall be responsible for the quality, safety, and service of care provided and actively involved in the improvement of care, treatment, and services and mitigate the risk of harm for patients served. The Medical Director will provide leadership for regulatory and accreditation compliance as related to the quality and safety of care delivered.
- To plan, direct, and supervise all activities of the service
- Ensuring that the medical staff and facility comply with the federal rules, regulations, and codes
- To provide oversight to the policies, procedures, and protocols for the clinical care provided in the designated areas of service to assure care is delivered in a safe and well-organized manner
- To implement the rules of the medical staff governing the quality and scope of care provided
- Develops and approves an applicable continuous quality improvement program which includes monitoring and evaluation of clinical care activities and patient services with a timeline to assess the efficiency of corrective measures
- Analyzes audit results to assure patient care meets the expected standards
- Facilitates discussions related to ethical patient care issues, assisting to achieve a satisfactory resolution to the patient care issue
- Builds a culture of respect, trust, and professionalism among medical staff providers which is represented by fairness, integrity, and nondiscrimination
- Board certification and a license to work in a medical setting: MD, DNP, FNP, or DO (ideally 10+ years experience)
- A profound understanding of mathematics, biology, and anatomy
- Excellent management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Interpersonal and conflict-resolution skills
About MBS Transformations
MBS Transformations helps men and women over 40 add life back into their years, from the bedroom to the boardroom, by getting their youthfulness back.
They’re looking for a long-term solution, not a short-term temporary fix. Our clients have a growth mindset and believe that improvement is lifelong. They’re coachable, and they’re willing to put in the work to get the results they’re looking for.