Garden State Spine & Pain Institute
Our purpose and mission is to help as many people as possible through preventive healthcare. We offer a wide spectrum of services from our fitness center and shake bar to our luxury spa. We offer medical services with a multi-disciplined and certifiably trained staff. Our team of medical professionals work together to provide the best healthcare possible.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual looking to bring their experience of medical billing and coding to our team.
- Responsible for reviewing the physician’s coding to ensure accuracy, timely payments, and maximize revenue.
- Resolves outstanding accounts utilizing applications and websites as tools to retrieve claims status, medical documentation, and billing guidelines to substantiate corrected claim submissions and written appeals.
- File appeals and corrected claims with supporting documentation to insurance carriers electronically, on paper and by the phone.
- Ensures denial reviews, claims follow-up are conducted in a timely manner and in accordance with payer timely filing limits.
- A/R management
- Print and process secondary payer claims as needed.
- Support and assist colleagues with excess work as needed.
- Works on billing projects assigned by management
- Review of Medical Records for Insurance submission and resolution.
- Converse with patients regarding coordination of insurance benefit denials.
- Candidate is motivated, dependable, ethical, team oriented, energetic, and reliable
- Knowledgeable with Medicare's rules and regulations.
- Knowledge of CPT and ICD-10–CM coding
- Proficiency with Navinet and other payer websites for eligibility verification and claims.
- Knowledge of Modifiers and usage
- Extensive out of network experience
- 2+ years experience in Medical Billing
- Accounts Receivable: 1-2 years
- Experienced with Pain Management and Orthopedic billing
- Administrative Writing Skills, Microsoft Office Skills, Organization, analyzing information, Professionalism, and Problem Solving
- Experienced with verifications, authorizations, appeals and compliance
- HIPAA trained and compliant
$40,000 - $50,000 yearly
About Garden State Spine & Pain Institute
Our unique facilities were designed to redefine what health care should be. The personalized approach at Soul Focus takes wellness to a whole new level, making it easier to achieve your health and wellness goals through our Focus Fitness, Soul Spa and Garden State Spine and Pain Institute.
The mission is simple: Help as many people as possible to avoid unnecessary surgery and medication and get well, using diet, exercise, and natural therapies available at Soul Focus Wellness Centers.
Our practice helps people express their maximum vitality, educates patients about how their body can health naturally, and teaches them about how they can build and maintain optimum health.
Our promise is to deliver personalized, goal-oriented treatment, designed to relieve pain and restore our patients to function, while at the same time giving them a wonderful experience with excellent service and personalized care.