Road to Therapy
Our company is seeking a part-time Medical Biller to assist with collecting and processing medical insurance for mental health services.
Daily responsibilities include charging clients their copays, actively communicating with clients and potential clients regarding their benefits, checking on claims, following up with insurance on denied claims, and actively checking on paid claims.
- Must be confident in using Google Drive, including Google sheets.
- Must be comfortable with learning new healthcare software.
- Must be comfortable using insurance terms, understanding the basics of insurance, and speaking to clients about their benefits.
- The candidate will be responsible for all insurance-related issues and will work with a scheduler and a team of therapists on a daily basis.
- Be able to multi-task between checking emails, and calling clients/insurance.
- Must be available to come to the office at least 2 days a week in Phoenix, Arizona (ideal hours are 9 am-2 pm daily).
- This is a part-time position and requires 4-5 hours per day (20-25 hours/week).
- Residents living outside of Arizona will not be considered for this position.
- Must have previous experience with transactions, accounts, and client relations.
- Must have strong conversational and writing skills to write emails.
- Must have access to your own computer.
- Must be available Monday-Friday (hours are flexible).
- Must have at least 2 years of college completed.
$19 - $22 hourly
About Road to Therapy
Road to Therapy has two local offices, one in Phoenix and one in Tempe/Mesa. Both offices strive to deliver excellent client-centered therapy, including effective therapy strategies, in-house office administrators, and an inviting atmosphere with integrity in every interaction we have. We help our therapists build on their skills, see more of the clients they enjoy working with, and offer a no-stress environment so you can enjoy doing what you do without the extra admin work. Our therapists enjoy what we have built for them and their clients. Our clients value our relationships.