South Florida Injury Centers, Inc.
We're hiring an organized administrative assistant to provide extraordinary customer service. Responsibilities include answering all phone calls and emails quickly and kindly, making existing office systems more efficient, sending and receiving records, and scheduling appointments. Candidates should be great communicators who are driven and have great time management skills. If you’re interested in the position, send us your resume today!
Position is part-time, in-office
- Monday 10 am - 1 pm, 2 am - 6 pm
- Tuesday: 10 am-1 pm, 2 am - 5 pm
- Alternating Thursdays and Fridays 10 am - 1 pm, 2 am - 6 pm
- Produce progress reports and present to the team on a regular basis
- Purchase office equipment when appropriate
- Strengthen existing abilities and gain new ones by participating in training opportunities
- Create and implement data entry protocols to streamline processes and increase productivity
- High school diploma or GED required, some college experience preferred
- Technologically savvy; basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Word and Excel programs and filing systems with the ability to learn new programs quickly and troubleshoot common issues
- Proven track record of completing projects on time in an orderly manner
- Enjoys talking with customers and can communicate through verbal and written channels
- Prior experience in office management or our industry is a plus
$12 - $17 hourly
About South Florida Injury Centers, Inc.
South Florida Injury Centers was established in 2000 with a goal of assisting our community's car accident victims in their recovery from their injuries. We provide excellent care utilizing chiropractic, physiotherapy, and exercise. Our patients satisfaction and well being are our main priority.