Monica Carr Real Estate Group
Love selling a brand? We need you! The Monica Carr Real Estate Group is looking for a motivated self-starter who is passionate about marketing and social media to join our dynamic and fast growing Real Estate team in Newport Beach, CA.
A $100 million Residential Real Estate Team in Orange County is seeking a Marketing Director to help expand our business and increase market share through technology, online and offline strategies and innovation. Our ideal candidate will be expected to “own” this job and “take the reins.” This is a diverse, hands on role and you will be expected to be a dedicated team player. We are looking for a difference maker who wants to play an integral role in growing the business.
- Create and execute weekly team and property video content.
- Produce weekly and monthly online and offline marketing for properties.
- Update website with new listings, open houses, sold listings, etc.
- Customize weekly e-blasts for open houses, new listings, community events, etc.
- Manage all social media platforms and content.
- Manage team requests for advertisements, promotional items, mailers, business cards, banners, etc.
- Write copy for MLS listings, web, social media and other key communications helping to establish content that is relevant and action oriented.
- Assist in creating and coordinating team events and marketing them on social media platforms.
- This is not an entry level position. You have at least 2+ years of experience in your field, a plus if it is managing the marketing of a Realtor or Real Estate team. You are highly self-motivated, smart, ambitious and are a good fit for our culture.
- Creative with an eye for photography for capturing marketable moments for social media distribution.
- You have exceptional organizational and project management skills. You are able to balance multiple projects, priorities and tasks efficiently, all while staying focused and keeping a smile on your face. You operate with a high level of professionalism and present yourself as such. You are articulate with superior communication skills, both written and verbal form. You are highly energetic with a great sense of humor.
- You take a proactive approach to figuring things out on your own and you like challenges. You are a self starter and take great pride in your work. You are able to work under limited supervision, taking initiative when necessary. You will take on your job duties with a sense of ownership, confidentiality, commitment, honesty, loyalty and integrity.
Key Software Proficiency:
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
- GSuites and Google Docs
- Able to quickly learn and master industry specific software and apps such as: Solve 360 (Project Management Software), Spacio (Open House App), Bomb Bomb (Video App), MLS, etc.
$40,000+ yearly (Based on Experience)
About Monica Carr Real Estate Group
The Monica Carr Real Estate Group is the #7 small real estate group in the country for Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage. Our team prides itself on upholding our core values of Excellence, Integrity, Commitment, Collaboration, Transparency, Innovation and Vision, and we are looking for someone who shares those values. We are also fully engaged in your professional and personal growth in a way that few others offer. We would love to have you join the family!