Do you love ads managers? Are you looking to really refine your skills as a media buyer? Is analyzing performance and looking for the best ways to optimize Google, YouTube, or Facebook ads something that gets your blood rushing?
Prospect Bacon is recruiting for top-notch Ad Buyers who are looking to work in an agency environment that is pushing the industry forward in high-quality production. As an agency leading the pack in the solar niche (local lead gen) over the last 3 years, we're focused on staying ahead of the curve. Our team is all in-house producing new content, funnels, copy, and bacon daily. This is an incredible opportunity for an experienced advertiser looking to hone their craft.
Prospect Bacon is a fully remote agency with employees all over the nation.
We spend over 1.5 million in adspend every month on multiple paid search platforms, those who succeed in growing into a lethal media buyer in this role are individuals who are looking to grow and not coast on a nice couch. Weekly our buyers are stretched through copy coaching and creative refinement. Helping our buyers succeed at driving powerful results for our client with loads of spend under their belt.
What Does Success Look Like?
- Day to Day - You’re on top of all your accounts and optimize them daily. You’re organized and proactive in planning a full-funnel ad strategy, and you keep the projects moving and clients informed. You collaborate with the design team to push our client’s creativity further. If an account is underperforming, you come ready with new strategies to try, and you confidently execute those strategies. If an account is hitting goals, you’re able to scale sustainably
- 3 months - You’re confident in owning your client accounts. You’re fully up to speed on account strategy, and you’ve formed relationships with the clients you manage. You’re beginning to identify account opportunities and pitfalls, and strategize accordingly
- 6 months - You’re able to put past learnings into action to drive account strategy. You integrate with the accounts and design teams to become a leader in presenting new creative and optimization strategies
- Manage up to 20-30 campaigns for our clients on one of the platforms we work with
- Help our production team with scripts/ad copy to continue to better our creativity
- 1+ Years of previous experience with Youtube and or Facebook Ad Buying
- Experience with local market lead generation
- Experience managing 15+ campaigns at a time
- Be a self-starter. You’re the type of person who takes action and takes responsibility when you identify a gap, and you’re comfortable executing based on priority
$60,000 - $95,000 yearly
About Prospect Bacon
Team Focused Culture:
- Health Benefits
- Competitive salaries, bonus structures, and paid time off
- Conference/Coaching Opportunities from industry leaders (At least once a week)