Blast It Clean
Our job entails:
- Getting dusty and dirty
- Active problem solving
- Exposure to the elements and outdoors
- Working from heights - lifts
- Working in confined spaces
- Labor intensive
Our ideal candidate will have experience in:
- Media blasting
- Class E License
- DOT Certified
- Starting position with no experience is the Operations Member.
- Move up based on your Production by Pay for Performance Program.
- $15 - $25 per hour, based on experience.
- Daily physical labor
- Very dusty and dirty
- May work evenings, nights, weekends and holidays
- Overtime Available
- Travel out of town (we provide transportation, lodging, per diem)
- Have a valid class E Missouri Driver’s License or Valid Driver's License from another state
- Education: GED or above
- Have your own transportation
- Able to travel
- Able to lift at least 100 lbs.
- Forklift and bobcat experience is a plus
- Media blasting experience is a plus
- Construction Management or Project Management is a plus
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and willing to submit to a background check
$15 - $25 per hour, based on experience
About Blast It Clean
Blast It Clean works mainly with industrial customers providing cleaning, stripping and coating services. Work is completed on job sites or at our facility.
We started as a dry ice cleaning company but have added additional cleaning solutions over the years. We have shifted our focus from residential customers and projects to larger, industrial and commercial projects and customers. We believe in forming personal relationships with our customers and employees because success is a two way street. We believe in personal and professional growth and accountability therefore we have created a Development Program for any employee to take part if he or she chooses.
Learn more about us at blastitclean.com.