NAAAM Real Estate, LLC
NAAAM Real Estate, LLC seeks an energetic communications professional to join our growing department as we continue to drive groundbreaking media and communications on real estate, finance and money.
The Media & Communications Manager must have a passion for creating real estate, money and finance segments on television shows, and creating opportunities to be in the newspaper and magazine. We want an individual that can put Prabhjit as an expert in this field and for him to get more traffic to his website and brand. This position directly supports a high impact communications team that is responsible for contributing to nearly every facet of Prabhjit’s work. These responsibilities include: community engagement collateral, graphic design, website maintenance, and media (social and traditional) engagement.
Do you want to build relationships with the reporters that are shaping the coverage on real estate, finance and money? Have interesting segments that you can write on those topics that can be picked up for TV morning shows? Do you want to draft the next social media post that gets shared thousands of times? Do you get excited about designing the next newsletter that gets mailed to households nationwide? Do you have amazing ideas on the next viral video? If you are a strong writer with an indefatigable work ethic, then this position could be for you.
This position is based in Rockville at the NAAAM Real Estate’s headquarters and will be managed by Prabhjit Singh himself.
- Provide direct support to innovative social media and online campaigns around our goals.
- Maintain, monitor and respond on the numerous social media platforms that the organization engages on, such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Design original graphics, flyers, newsletters, and additional social and print related materials for programmatic work that is branded effectively and engages audiences.
- Manage the delivery of our email updates to the NAAAM Real Estate’s email listserve.
- Develop and maintain press lists inside of our media database on a regular basis.
- Pitch and respond to reporters.
- Devour the news on our issues on a daily basis and identify opportunities for our organization to engage media in a proactive manner.
- Edit press materials, such as pitches, press releases and messaging guidance.
- Update the NAAAM Real Estate’s website, including content, security patches and design.
- Produce reports and analytical summaries on our media engagement.
- Contribute to video and film projects.
- A bachelor’s degree with at least one year of real experience in the area of graphic design, journalism, public relations, social media organizing, or communications.
- Experience in developing graphic content with a real working knowledge of how to use Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign and enthusiasm for learning more.
- Strong writing ability, including proofreading and editing skills.
- Background in social media and developing strategies for optimizing engagement.
- Understanding of news values the basic needs of reporters, editors, and producers.
- Experience with some of the following: CRM, Infusionsoft, including WordPress.
About NAAAM Real Estate, LLC
NAAAM Real Estate is a boutique brokerage located on Rockville Pike in Rockville, MD. It was started in 2004 by Prabhjit Singh. He does 20 million in sales volume himself every year. He was named as one of the top 100 real estate agents in the U.S. by Realtor.com. He is known for his high percentage of conversion of online leads and speaks nationally on this topic at the Inman Connect conference and Realtor.com summit. His brokerage is known for the team atmosphere that has been created so that agents support each other at such a high level that no one ever feels that they are doing it all alone. Whether that means calls in the middle of the night, covering each others open houses or covering for another agent when they are going out of town, we are there for each other. This brokerage is a family and we are there for each other to make sure we are all extremely successful. Every real estate agent in this brokerage makes six figures a year.