Fletcher Advanced Solutions
In this position you will be overseeing the work of contractors in accordance with project requirements. You will be designing engineering systems for the automation of industrial tasks and you'll create mechanical design documents for parts, assemblies, or finished products.
- Maintain technical project files.
- Implement or test design solutions.
- Create mechanical models and tolerance analyses to simulate mechatronic design concepts.
- Conduct studies to determine the feasibility, costs, or performance benefits of new mechatronic equipment.
- Publish engineering reports documenting design details or qualification test results.
- Research, select, or apply sensors, communication technologies, or control devices for motion control, position sensing, pressure sensing, or electronic communication.
- Identify and select materials appropriate for mechatronic system designs.
- Apply mechatronic or automated solutions to the transfer of materials, components, or finished goods.
- Design advanced precision equipment for accurate or controlled applications.
- Upgrade the design of existing devices by adding mechatronic elements.
- Analyze existing development or manufacturing procedures and suggest improvements.
- Provide consultation or training on topics such as mechatronics or automated control.
- Oversee the work of contractors in accordance with project requirements.
- Design, develop, or implement control circuits or algorithms for electromechanical or pneumatic devices or systems.
- Design advanced electronic control systems for mechanical systems.
- Develop electronic, mechanical, or computerized processes to perform tasks in dangerous situations, such as underwater exploration or extraterrestrial mining.
- Design mechatronics components for computer-controlled products, such as cameras, video recorders, automobiles, or airplanes.
- Create embedded software design programs.
- Design or develop automated control systems for environmental applications, such as waste processing, air quality, or water quality systems.
- Design self-monitoring mechanical systems, such as gear systems that monitor loading or condition of systems to detect and prevent failures.
- Monitor or calibrate automated systems, industrial control systems, or system components to maximize efficiency of production.
- Engineering and Technology - Knowledge of the practical application of engineering science and technology. This includes applying principles, techniques, procedures, and equipment to the design and production of various goods and services.
- Design - Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principles involved in production of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models.
- Mechanical - Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance.
- Computers and Electronics - Knowledge of circuit boards, processors, chips, electronic equipment, and computer hardware and software, including applications and programming.
- Mathematics - Knowledge of arithmetic, algebra, geometry, calculus, statistics, and their applications.
- Production and Processing - Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
- Physics - Knowledge and prediction of physical principles, laws, their interrelationships, and applications to understanding fluid, material, and atmospheric dynamics, and mechanical, electrical, atomic and sub- atomic structures and processes.
- English Language - Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
- Written Comprehension - The ability to read and understand information and ideas presented in writing.
- Mathematical Reasoning - The ability to choose the right mathematical methods or formulas to solve a problem.
- Originality - The ability to come up with unusual or clever ideas about a given topic or situation, or to develop creative ways to solve a problem.
- Speech Clarity - The ability to speak clearly so others can understand you.
- Speech Recognition - The ability to identify and understand the speech of another person.
- Information Ordering - The ability to arrange things or actions in a certain order or pattern according to a specific rule or set of rules (e.g., patterns of numbers, letters, words, pictures, mathematical operations).
- Visualization - The ability to imagine how something will look after it is moved around or when its parts are moved or rearranged.
- Number Facility - The ability to add, subtract, multiply, or divide quickly and correctly.
$18.00 - $22.00
About Fletcher Advanced Solutions
Fletcher Advanced Solutions is a recognized leader in providing facility maintenance and building services to many of the most recognized brands in the manufacturing, distribution, power generation, hospitality, health care and automotive industries.
We are a $200 million dollar enterprise operating in 29 states predominantly in the eastern half of the U.S. and continue to experience rapid growth requiring the addition of experienced and capable leaders to support it.