Sauers Snow and Ice Management
We are looking for a skilled mechanic who can work independently on light to medium duty trucks and snow equipment before, during, and after snow season, this is a year round opportunity. An Ideal applicant will be able to troubleshoot electrical systems, perform PM's on equipment, and have a Class B CDL or Medical Card with experience to drive truck and trailer over 10,000lbs GVW. Snow Plowing experience is preferred but not required.
- Provide preventive maintenance work like replacing brake pads, adjusting fluids, rotating tires, completing oil changes, and servicing the air conditioning
- Engaging in learning opportunities to update job knowledge and technical skills
- Conduct test drives, inspections, and diagnostic tests to determine automotive malfunctions
- Ensure accurate record-keeping for vehicle repairs, maintenance, and service history
- Source and remediate mechanical problems and malfunction codes that are identified in the vehicle's mechanical systems, electrical system, and electronic systems
- Possess a high school diploma or GED equivalent
- Preferred education is an associate’s degree from a technical school or relevant automotive program and/or ASE certification
- Strong work ethic and excellent communication skills are necessary
- Experience and manual dexterity using hand tools and other equipment is needed
- A valid driver’s license is necessary
Be able to pass a backround check
$18 - $26 per hour
About Sauers Snow and Ice Management
Sauers Snow and Ice Management is an award-winning snow and ice management service provider for the Philadelphia region with a proven track record of delivering the highest quality of snow and ice removal services to take the worry out of winter for our commercial clientele.
We provide a great company culture that promotes a flexible schedule and work-life balance for our employees.