Looking for a highly self-motivated individual who can work alone or with a team. Someone who wants to grow with the organization adding responsibility as time and skills change.
- Employment type: full-time
- First-year paid vacation time: 5 days annually
- Paid holidays
- After one year of employment – eligible for a bonus program
- Overnight travel required occasionally
- General work hours are 6 am to 3 pm through spring and summer and 8 am to 3 pm in winter depending on workload
- Monday through Friday work week, with the occasional Saturday work necessary
- Being flexible with the day to day schedule is imperative
- This person will be responsible for moving from several different types of jobs doing different things daily.
- High school diploma or higher education
- Knowledgeable about pesticides, spraying equipment, and pest identification
- Prior landscaping, golf course maintenance, commercial pesticide application, or aquatic plant management experience
- Mechanically inclined – equipment maintenance and field repairs
- Practices personal accountability, integrity, and honesty at all times, in everything
- Ability to work in extreme conditions – around water (swimming ability required), hot and cold weather conditions, ability to lift 100 pounds
- Equipment aptitudes – ability to learn and navigate large trucks (no CDL required) and trailers, boats, and other equipment while multitasking
- Computer skills – iPad, iPhone, Mac computers, MS Outlook, MS Excel, Evernote, internet browsers
- Able to work alone for long periods of time and be flexible with work hours
$15 to $18
About PondMedics Inc.
PondMedics, Inc. is a boutique, design build civil engineering firm that specializes in surface water engineering and management. We are a family owned business that has been operating in the south central U.S. since 2002.
The scope of specialties include the physical, biological and chemical components of surface water. The firm is growing year over year with a diversity of projects that include design, permitting, construction, renovation and management of surface waters. We service engineering firms, environmental consultants, government agencies, private land owners, real estate developers and more. We are currently hiring several positions to keep pace with our growing firm.