New York Life
Are you an experienced financial advisor who thrives on providing excellent service to help your clients meet their financial goals? If so, we are looking for you! Our successful candidate will have a proven track record of long term advisor relationships, a wealth of industry knowledge, great communications skills, and a meticulous eye for detail. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Compile each client’s financial information to determine financial goals, financial status, cash flow, and financial expectations
- Provide exceptional customer service to existing clients; track and monitor communications in the client file, including strategies and financial advice given
- Aid clients in implementing financial recommendations such as savings plans, life insurance, mutual funds, and other financial products
- Seek, identify, and approach new prospects continuously and establish strong relationships with new clients as their trusted advisor
- Create customized financial plans suitable for each client based on potential life changes and changing financial needs
In the Fast Track Management Program, you’ll start as a financial professional to gain hands-on experience. Once you have met the program requirements, you’ll be able to transition into management as an Associate Partner. In this role, you’ll be responsible for recruiting and developing your own team of financial professionals. You’ll also be enrolled in the Associate Partner Training Program, an intensive, six-month program that will develop you and prime you for success as a manager.
- Exemplary communication skills, math skills, relationship skills, and customer service skills are vital
- Knowledge of the financial industry, financial products, best practices, and tax regulations is desired
- Current professional license CPA, or CFP (Certified Financial Planner license from Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards) and FINRA Series 7 and 66, is required
- Program proficiency including MS Office, Google Suite, CRM systems, and financial planning software is preferred
- Proven success as a financial planner, personal financial advisor, financial analyst, or financial consultant is essential
- MBA completion within the previous 24 months
- Prior management or business owner experience
- Preferred but not required to apply:
- Life and Health License
- FINRA registrations; SIE, Series 6 or 7
- Previous sales experience
$40,000 - $80,000 yearly
About New York Life
We are among the strongest and most respected financial companies in America today, consistently appearing on the Fortune 100 list. New York Life has earned the highest possible financial strength ratings currently awarded to any U.S. life insurer from the four major rating agencies: Standard & Poor’s (AA+); A.M. Best (A++); Moody’s (Aaa); and Fitch (AAA).** For over 60 years we have led the way in the industry with the most US members of the Million Dollar Round Table, the standard of excellence for life insurance sales performance in the insurance and financial services industry.
*Securities can only be offered by properly licensed Registered Representatives of NYLIFE Securities LLC (member FINRA/SIPC), a Licensed Insurance Agency
**Source: Individual Third Party Ratings Reports as 9/18/19.