"OUR PEOPLE ARE OUR STRATEGY"
We are growing and in need of a Materials Sales Representative for our VSS Emultech facility.
Come join a team with a great company culture that offers competitive wages and benefits!! We offer Paid Time Off, Medical, Dental, and Vision Care Insurance. We offer a 401k program. A Pension Program, Life Insurance, AD&D, and opportunities for growth and development.
Our Materials Sales Representative prepares & submits bids (alone and as part of a team) for various emulsion projects, including but not limited to processes such as slurry seal, micro surfacing, paving, chip seal, seal coat, dust control, etc. Must have the ability to manage multiple requests with short deadlines. Responsiveness is a must-have. Must be personable, and willing to meet with potential customers and close agreements for construction work throughout assigned region.
- Ensure all sales team quotas are met.
- Reviews and analyzes sales and operational records and reports; uses data to project sales, determine profitability and targets, and identify potential new markets.
- Work in assigned territories and solicit new business and markets.
- Consults with potential customers to understand their needs; identifies and suggests equipment, products, or services that will meet those needs.
- Resolves customer complaints and other issues that may interfere with efficient sales operations.
- Collaborates with sales manager to develop sales quotas and strategies.
- Acts as company representative at trade association meetings.
- Review bid specifications, determine scope of work, create estimates and proposals to customers
- Assist project management team with managing projects, assessing projects, and price change orders on existing projects.
- Create, develop, and modify excel spreadsheets.
- Strong sense of responsibility regarding timely and accurate completion of work, and a strong commitment to corporate goals.
- Function under fast pace stressful working conditions.
- Must be proficient in Word and Excel
- Must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, to interact with internal and external drivers and customers.
- Proven leadership qualities.
- Must possess the ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects utilizing organizational skills and communications skills.
EDUCATIONS and/or WORK EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education & experience.
- Undergraduate degree in Construction Management, or a related degree, is preferred but not required.
- Prior outside sales experience is required.
$90,000 - $125,000 yearly
About Basic Resources
A solid and stable Company with over 77 years of service, we offer; Competitive Wages, 401k, Pension, Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance. Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Pet Insurance, Paid Time Off, Free On-Line University, Recognition Programs, and Advancement Opportunities, all with a great Family Culture.