The material handler position will assist Fabrication and Repair to keep jobs moving through service by performing the following duties to quality and service standards.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Maintain service inventory flow by staging product per priority schedule.
- Maintain all service staging areas to promote organization and continuous flow of material.
- Assist in paint and test preparation of hydraulic power units.
- Assist with minor value-added assemblies.
- Operates lift trucks or hand trucks to convey, move or hoist materials to proper departments or areas.
- Drive company truck to deliver and pick-up material
- Promote continuous process improvement throughout the service department.
- Log in repairs on company data base
- Reports defective materials or questionable conditions to the department supervisor.
- Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations.
- Upholds Hyspeco Safety and Personnel Policies.
- Upholds ISO 9001:2015 requirements as defined in Hyspeco’s quality procedures / processes.
- Organizational Skills.
- Mechanically Inclined.
- Time Management.
- Communication Proficiency.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Required Education and Experience
- Minimum of a high school education and one year of factory-related experience.
- Ability to read and write English, follow verbal instructions and use simple math.
- A valid driver’s license and a good driving record. Ability to pass DOT physical.
- Licensed forklift truck operator.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Familiarity with software programs used in this job preferred.
$15 - $18 hourly
About Hyspeco, Inc.
Hyspeco is a full-line Fluid Power Distributor of motion and control components centered on hydraulic, pneumatic, electro-mechanical, and fluid connector components. Hyspeco Inc. is setting the standard for design, manufacturing, application, installation, and delivery of fluid power products and engineering emergency and preventive maintenance field services. Our progress is driven by the family built atmosphere and employee-owner mindset.
“The beauty of our company is not just the service and products that we provide, but the unshakable ethical core that Hyspeco is built upon. Our teammates consistently drive innovation while changing the lives of our customers and each other. It is this valuable cultural equation that makes us the ultimate employment destination.” – Joe Parrott, President/CEO of Hyspeco, Inc.