Peak - Columbia Branch
- Material Handler/Machine Operator
- Shift: Weekend 2nd
- Days: Friday through Sunday: 6 p.m. to 6 a.m.
- Wednesday: 6 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Material Handler Job Duties:
- Maintains inventory by identifying, labeling, and placing materials and supplies in stock; recording location of inventory.
- Locates materials and supplies by pulling and verifying materials and supplies listed on production orders.
- Maintains in-process inventory at work centers by delivering and opening materials and supplies.
- Documents materials and supplies disposition by recording units delivered and location of units.
- Receives credit-return material and supplies from production by verifying materials and supplies code and lot number and quantity; placing materials in stock.
- Prepares finished stock for shipment by identifying, pulling, packing, crating, loading, and securing product.
- Documents product shipment by recording units shipped.
- Maintains material-handling equipment by completing pre-use inspections; making operator repairs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Must be able to stand for an extended period of time and lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to lift heavy rolls by hand continuously.
- Must be able to operate forklift and baler.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
About Peak - Columbia Branch
Pride, passion and performance are the hallmark of our associates and we are looking for choice individuals who want to serve our clients and the communities in which they work. Join Us!!