We are now hiring Material Handlers (HiLo/Forklift Operators) for midnight shift only!
Shift Hours are 11:20 p.m. - 7:30 a.m. Sunday - Thursday.
Starting pay is $12.06/hour with a $1.00 increase once you have successfully obtained our PIT (Powered Industrial Truck) license; which covers Lo-Lift, Hi-lo, Reach and Stacker. This typically takes 2-4 weeks.
- MUST be willing to work overtime when required
- MUST wear STEEL TOE boots/shoes
- Ensure all tasks as defined in this job description, including duties not yet assigned, are provided with safety as the first priority
- Make certain that levels of raw material and shop supplies are adequate and available at work stations
- Pick up and properly dispose of all scrap from production operation areas
- Accurately identify raw material required based on product and equipment specific needs; Deliver identified raw material to work stations as production necessitates
- Successfully complete daily housekeeping functions, including but not limited to, gathering loose powder, maintaining inventory organization, and proper storage of production cardboard
- Communicate powder levels to Production Leadership team on daily basis
- Audit partial racks (powder and parts) daily
- Breakdown and dispose of empty bulk packs and skids
- Verify identification tags on Production material and inventory are correctly assigned; Communicate improperly identified material to Production Leadership
- Participate in Materials related 5S/Housekeeping programs and events
- Other duties as assigned
- At least 6 months experience in a MANUFACTURING environment REQUIRED
- MUST have at least 1 year Forklift/Hi-Lo experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to pass a Background/Drug screening
- Reliable transportation
$13.06 per hour