Propel Property Management
Our team is growing, and we’re looking for our next problem-solving plumber. We’re looking for an experienced and licensed plumber to help our growing book of customers. You'll be responsible for troubleshooting, diagnosing, replacing, and repairing a variety of plumbing work orders. You’re familiar with interpreting blueprints, and making sure every job you complete meets building codes. If this sounds promising, apply today!
- Test newly installed components to ensure proper function
- Maintain records of completed projects and parts used
- Locate and correct plumbing problems, including component installation and replacement
- Estimate costs of plumbing installation, repairs, and services to customers
- Complete preventative maintenance for customers
- We require candidates have a high school diploma or GED
- Candidate must have EPA 608 refrigerant recovery certificate
- Certification from a plumbing program at a technical or trade school
- This position requires 1+ years of apprenticeship in the field with a master plumber
- The candidate must have excellent problem-solving, interpersonal skills, patience and a can-do attitude
- Candidate must hold a Master Plumber license
About Propel Property Management
Propel Property Management offers full service property management and rehab construction services to our clients throughout Southeast Michigan. Our uniformed employees, traveling in marked company vehicles provide a professional level of service which places us at the top of the market. Our team members benefit from a robust benefits package including: health care, dental, and vision insurance, paid holidays, paid vacation time, and a company 401k.