Body Balance, LLC
- Part-time or full-time position. Work as much or as little as you want! Open Mon thru Sat, pick your days and times: M,T,W,Th,F 12pm-6pm, 1pm-7pm, 2pm-8pm, Sat 8am-3pm, 10am-5pm. If these don’t fit your needs, let’s talk!
- We provide all patients for you. NO sales are required.
- All supplies provided -hydraulic tables, linens, lotions, etc... even patients! (salt stone and cupping sets in each room)
- No "up-charging" for additional services (i.e. cupping, salt stones, etc).
- $1000 signing bonus
- $32/hands-on hour as an employee, PLUS gratuities. (no subcontractors)
- $13/hour when NOT in session (including a 30-minute lunch break)
- New grads welcome!!
- Paid holidays
- Health insurance is available for a full-time position with company contribution.
- Receive free 2 hours of massage per month
- Patient no-show policy enforced to compensate therapist for no-shows or late cancellations
- Private, paid, in-house CPR recertification thru AHA every 2 years
- A supportive environment with a team of experienced therapists
- Treat patients with a variety of techniques including manual therapy, trigger point therapy, myofascial release, facilitated stretching, sports massage, deep tissue, and Swedish techniques
- Required to complete notes accurately and thoroughly to submit to insurance carriers
- Behave and dress appropriately for a professional environment.
- Just bring yourself and your talent, all supplies are provided!
- Current Colorado Massage Therapy License
- Current LMT liability insurance
- Reliable and punctual
- Team player, with a strong work ethic
- Ability to listen to patients and adjust technique as needed to provide the best service possible
About Body Balance, LLC
Body Balance is a local, successful, therapist-owned and operated medical massage therapy practice located in Littleton, CO. As a therapist, the owner understands what it’s like to be a therapist and strives to provide a balanced work and home life. We’ve served the community for over 23 years and maintain a high patient/client and employee retention rate. We have 7 full and part-time therapists. The tenure of these therapists ranges from 6 months to 17 years, averaging out at 9+ years. New grads welcome!!