Middlesex Spine and Sport Clinic
We’re looking for an experienced massage therapist to join our dynamic team of healthcare professionals. The ideal candidate has excellent communication skills, is well-versed in different types of massage and massage techniques, and attentive to each client’s needs and physical condition. If you’re passionate about providing an exceptional client experience and are looking for competitive pay, flexible hours, and a positive and stable work environment, we highly encourage you to apply.
- Build positive relationships with clients and team members to create a pleasant work environment
- Recommend additional products or services that may benefit the client
- Give clients suggestions for wellness maintenance such as stretches and stress relief techniques
- Prepare the massage table and necessary products to apply to the client’s skin
- Use therapeutic massage techniques to deliver a safe and exceptional customer experience that meets their needs and desired results
- +1 years of massage therapy experience
- Adequate knowledge of a variety of massage techniques such as reflexology, sports massage, Swedish massage, and deep-tissue massage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have graduated high school or received an equivalent degree
- Massage therapy program completion preferred
- Registered member of the CMTO
$50,000 - $75,000 yearly
About Middlesex Spine and Sport Clinic
Middlesex Spine and Sport Clinic have two busy clinics, in Mount Brydges and at LiUNA Local 1059 in London.