A.C.C.E.P.T. Family Counseling, Inc.
Are you committed to providing high-quality care to couples and families seeking solutions to their relationship issues? If so, we have an excellent opportunity for a marriage and family therapist who can provide our patients with long-term strategies to improve their relationships. You'll provide patients with crisis intervention, diagnose psychological problems, identify problematic patterns that need to be modified, help strengthen their communication, and address dysfunctional behaviors. If you have 1-3 years of experience providing therapeutic services to children, adolescents, adults, couples, and families, and are currently licensed as an LMFT (licensed marriage and family therapist), please apply now!
- Perform intake and needs assessments for individuals, significant others, and family members through testing, interviews, observations, and conversation sessions
- Collaborate with community organizations and attend weekly clinical team meetings
- Maintain accurate, thoroughly documented patient records with a quality of documentation that meets facility and licensing standards
- Participate in the development, implementation, and assessment of therapeutic treatment programs for each patient
- Provide mental health services to families, couples, individuals, and children utilizing solution-focused therapy strategies for improving relationships
- CPR and BLS (Basic Life Support) certifications are required
- This position requires a high school diploma or GED equivalent and a bachelor’s degree in a field such as counseling or social work; we prefer a master’s degree
- Licensure in the state you reside as a licensed marriage and family therapist (LMFT) or the equivalent is required
- Must have 1-3 years of marriage and family therapy experience in a clinical setting
- Superb problem-solving and analytical skills are required, as well as outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Licensed with the California Board of Behavioral Sciences
- Possess a master’s degree in Social Work
About A.C.C.E.P.T. Family Counseling, Inc.
A.C.C.E.P.T. Family Counseling, Inc. staff are qualified professionals with the desire in helping relieve mental health issues such as anxieties, depression, PTSD, relationship issues, couple issues, children, and adolescent behavioral issues, and more.