A.C.C.E.P.T. Family Counseling, Inc.
We are seeking licensed therapists who are passionate about providing long-term relationship solutions to couples and families in their communities. If this describes you, we may have a fantastic opportunity for you as our marriage and family therapist. Responsibilities include guiding patients through crises, diagnosing psychological disorders, highlighting problematic patterns that need to be changed, improving communication, and assisting patients in addressing dysfunctional behaviors. You must have current licensure as an LMFT (licensed marriage and family therapist) and 1-3 years of experience providing therapeutic services to children, adolescents, adults, couples, and families. Please apply today if you are committed to providing high-quality care to your patients.
- Engage in planning, implementation, and evaluation of therapeutic treatment programs for each patient
- Perform intake and needs assessments for individuals, significant others, and family members through testing, interviews, observations, and conversation sessions
- Collaborate with community organizations and attend weekly clinical team meetings
- Maintain accurate, thoroughly documented patient records with a quality of documentation that meets facility and licensing standards
- Deliver mental health services to families, couples, individuals, and children by employing solution-focused counseling techniques
- Develop, monitor, and implement treatment goals and interventions for all modalities of direct service
- Perform accurate and timely record keeping and documentation of all client-related activities (progress notes, treatment plans and discharge summaries, etc.)
- Perform case management services according to licensure and scope of practice as needed
- Interact with staff and clients in a professional and ethical manner
- Perform additional job-related duties and responsibilities as requested
- CPR and BLS (Basic Life Support) certifications are required
- Superb problem-solving and analytical skills are required, as well as outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Must have a high school diploma or GED equivalent and a bachelor’s degree in counseling, social work, or related field; preference to those with a master’s degree
- State license that is current, unrestricted, and in good standing for a licensed marriage and family therapist (LMFT) or equivalent
- Must have 1-3 years of marriage and family therapy experience in a clinical setting
- Newly Licensed with a Master’s Degree in Marriage and Family Therapy welcomed
- Ability to join insurance panels
- Knowledge and basic skills in counseling practices and methods
- Ability to plan, implement, evaluate and report activities conducted
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing and to prepare written and electronic documents
- Ability to communicate orally, both in person and by telephone
- Ability to travel to meetings, other campuses, and counseling sites
- Ability to establish rapport with others as a requisite for healthy and therapeutic relationships
- Ability to be both consistent and flexible as circumstances warrant
- Ability to effectively weigh and evaluate personal needs, client needs, and the aims and policies of the agency and to respond and negotiate these competing needs as appropriate
- Ability to remain calm and supportive in psychological emergencies and/or crises
Up to $124,800
About A.C.C.E.P.T. Family Counseling, Inc.
A.C.C.E.P.T. Family Counseling, Inc. staff are qualified professionals with the desire in helping relieve mental health issues such as anxieties, depression, PTSD, relationship issues, couple issues, children, and adolescent behavioral issues, and more.