We are now hiring marriage and family therapists (LMFT).
Want to set your hours and availability? Want to make more money per patient? Join our 100% remote teletherapy practice. As a LunaJoy LMFT, you will enjoy the flexibility of setting your own hours (10-35 patient hours per week) as well as autonomy in your treatment cases and modalities - delivered on your phone from the comfort of your home. You must have current licensure as an LMFT (licensed marriage and family therapist) in New Jersey, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, or California and 1-3 years of experience providing therapeutic services to children, adolescents, adults, couples, and families. Please apply today if you are committed to providing high-quality care to your patients.
- Document patient records accurately and thoroughly in accordance with facility and licensing standards
- Participate in the development, implementation, and assessment of therapeutic treatment programs for each patient
- Utilize solution-focused therapy strategies to provide mental health services to families, couples, individuals, and children
- Conduct intake and needs assessment of individuals, significant others, and family members by testing, interviewing, observing, and holding discussion sessions
- Counsel and advise individuals or groups with mental health struggles
- Develop and implement individual treatment plans
- Establish treatment goals and milestones with clients
- Prepare progress reports and letters for relevant parties
- Educate families and groups on substance abuse treatments and prevention programs
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare or counseling professionals
- Manage your caseload and schedule
- Maintain complete and timely clinical documentation
- 1-3 years in a clinical setting counseling couples and families is required
- State license that is current, unrestricted, and in good standing for a licensed marriage and family therapist (LMFT) or equivalent
- Licensed: A full and unrestricted license in good standing to practice LMFT in either Georgia, Florida, New Jersey, Illinois, or California
- Experienced: Demonstrated psychotherapy experience using evidence-based treatment(s)
- Remote Work Ready: Access to a computer, webcam, reliable internet connection and private, quiet space for sessions
- Insured: Malpractice Insurance per occurrence-based (not claims-based)
$50 - $60 hourly
LunaJoy specializes in the female life cycle: childhood, adolescence, adulthood, reproduction, and aging. We support women throughout their unique life events and change behavioral health needs at each life stage through personalized therapy. However, we have had many families reach out seeking therapy for their children. Ideally, we would have a therapist that can be comfortable seeing children and teens as well as our female patients.
We’re seeking forward-thinking Physician Assistants who share in our vision to increase access to mental health care and understand the magnitude of women’s mental healthcare needs.