A.C.C.E.P.T. Family Counseling, Inc.
We are searching for licensed therapists that are passionate about offering couples and families the support and strategies they need to overcome relationship struggles. If this sounds like a great opportunity, we have a rewarding position for you as a marital and family therapist. Responsibilities include guiding patients through crises, diagnosing psychological disorders, highlighting problematic patterns that need to be changed, improving communication, and assisting patients in addressing dysfunctional behaviors. You must be a licensed marriage and family therapist (LMFT) with at least 1-3 years of experience administering therapy services to children, adolescents, adults, couples, and families. If you are devoted to providing high-quality care to individuals and families, please apply today!
- Test, interview, observe, and hold discussion sessions with individuals, significant others, and family members to conduct intake and needs assessments
- Provide mental health services to families, couples, individuals, and children utilizing solution-focused therapy strategies for improving relationships
- Attend and participate in weekly scheduled Clinical Team meetings and collaborate with community agencies
- Engage in planning, implementation, and evaluation of therapeutic treatment programs for each patient
- Document patient records accurately and thoroughly in accordance with facility and licensing standards
- Requires CPR and BLS (Basic Life Support) certifications
- Superb problem-solving and analytical skills are required, as well as outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Current and unrestricted state license as an LMFT (licensed marriage and family therapist) or equivalent
- Must have 1-3 years of marriage and family therapy experience in a clinical setting
- High school diploma or GED and a bachelor’s degree in counseling, social work, or equivalent; master's degree preferred
- Knowledge and basic skills in counseling practices and methods
- Ability to plan, implement, evaluate, and report activities conducted
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing and to prepare written and electronic documents
- Ability to communicate orally, both in person and by telephone
About A.C.C.E.P.T. Family Counseling, Inc.
A.C.C.E.P.T. Family Counseling, Inc. staff are qualified professionals with the desire in helping relieve mental health issues such as anxieties, depression, PTSD, relationship issues, couple issues, children, and adolescent behavioral issues, and more.