A.C.C.E.P.T. Family Counseling, Inc.
We are seeking licensed therapists who are passionate about providing long-term relationship solutions to couples and families in their community. If this describes you, we may have a fantastic opportunity for you as our marriage and family therapist. Responsibilities include guiding patients through crises, diagnosing psychological disorders, highlighting problematic patterns that need to be changed, improving communication, and assisting patients in addressing dysfunctional behaviors. You must have current licensure as an LMFT (licensed marriage and family therapist) and 1-3 years of experience providing therapeutic services to children, adolescents, adults, couples, and families. Please apply today if you are committed to providing high-quality care to your patients.
- Participate in clinical team meetings on a weekly basis, and engage with community organizations
- Provide mental health services to families, couples, individuals, and children utilizing solution-focused therapy strategies for improving relationships
- Engage in planning, implementation, and evaluation of therapeutic treatment programs for each patient
- Test, interview, observe, and hold discussion sessions with individuals, significant others, and family members to conduct intake and needs assessments
- Document patient records accurately and thoroughly in accordance with facility and licensing standards
- High school diploma or GED and a bachelor’s degree in counseling, social work, or equivalent; master's degree preferred
- State license that is current, unrestricted, and in good standing for a licensed marriage and family therapist (LMFT) or equivalent
- Must have 1-3 years of marriage and family therapy experience in a clinical setting
- Additional certifications required: CPR, BLS (Basic Life Support)
- Superb problem-solving and analytical skills are required, as well as outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Licensed with the California Board of Behavioral Sciences
- Possess a master’s degree in Social Work
About A.C.C.E.P.T. Family Counseling, Inc.
A.C.C.E.P.T. Family Counseling, Inc. staff are qualified professionals with the desire in helping relieve mental health issues such as anxieties, depression, PTSD, relationship issues, couple issues, children, and adolescent behavioral issues, and more.