Rogers Healy and Associates Real Estate
The Marketing Technology Specialist will ensure the success of The Rogers Healy Companies’ websites and online platforms. The role will serve as the subject matter expert for our core business functionality, building and supporting agent relationships through front and backend support, reporting on requests, and providing proactive training.
- Focus on website development and enhancements in all areas in order to improve the customer experience and conversions at all touchpoints, pre-login and post-login.
- Work directly with our internal marketing team to create website content, materials and digital assets.
- Plan, implement, manage, monitor and upgrade the organization's website.
- Work directly with website vendors as our liaison between all departments to fix problems and plan for the overall success of our websites.
- Determine project scope, timelines, milestones, resources needed, and process for all web-related projects.
- Spearhead the ongoing development of all company websites, including Rogers Healy and Associates Real Estate, Healy Global Relocation, RHA Land and Lake, RHA Commercial and Healy Property Management.
- Build and maintain website content utilizing the existing brand CMS landing page, system page, templates and back-end development.
- Handle marketing/website onboarding for all staff, including all agents, as necessary.
- Respond to and troubleshoot all website issues.
- Ensure website quality and efficiency by conducting regular test plans.
- Collaborate with all staff and management to ensure that the website aligns with brand strategy and meets the organization’s standards.
- Work with all departments to ensure all the different channel website needs are planned for and resources are accounted for.
- Point-of-contact with our real estate CRM and marketing platform developers.
- Experience with PropertyBase GO/CRM/Intranet platforms, formerly known as Boston Logic.
- At least 2 years of work experience as a Website Manager.
- Expert knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Business Management.
- Expert knowledge of Macromedia suite, Adobe suite, Content Management Systems and W3C Web standards.
- Ability to troubleshoot website issues in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Excellent intrapersonal skills.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multitask.
- Experience with training or instructing others about technology implementation preferred.
- Advanced real estate industry knowledge preferred.
$40,000 - $55,000
About Rogers Healy and Associates Real Estate
Rogers Healy and Associates Real Estate is DFW's premier boutique residential and commercial real estate firm. Our real estate agents go above and beyond the call of duty, to constantly deliver our clients with the best results and experience possible.