BHHS Carolinas Companies
The Marketing and Technology Support Representative is the first point of contact for technical, phone, and other IT support requests submitted. They coordinate and ensure timely response for IT assistance and provide 1:1 support to staff with all marketing tools and technology within our Intranet system. They will create all accounts for new staff and perform marketing and administrative tasks upon request.
We are a collaborative group that likes to share ideas and welcomes diverse perspectives. We are attracted to proactive, forward-thinking problem solvers. Our goal is to provide the highest level of real estate services and to accomplish this with the utmost integrity and professionalism.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Tools and Technology Support(45-55%)
- Answer phone calls from users at IT Support Helpdesk 800#.
- Assign and monitor all IT-related requests to the IT Department in a timely manner.
- Provide troubleshooting support and analysis on all marketing and intranet tool/technology inquiries.
- Assign all IT-related requests to the IT Department in a timely manner.
- Receive, log, prioritize and organize IT Support Requests in the database system.
- Provide troubleshooting support on Microsoft Office products and company software such as DocuSign and Zipforms and marketing systems.
- Create accounts and provide logins to all new users.
- Add, change, and remove user logon accounts as requested by management.
- Provide user login and password reset assistance
Marketing and Office Administrative Support Tasks (45-55%)
- Provide backup coverage for other staff members on PTO days which can include covering the front desk during lunch, breaks, and time-off which includes operating a multiple-call telephone console and greeting visitors to the office.
- Upload listing photos.
- Schedule/send email communications.
- Prepare/schedule/send Instagram posts.
Perform any additional responsibilities as requested or assigned.(0-5%)
- Associate or Bachelor’s Degree.
- 1-3 years of administrative and/or marketing experience.
- Real Estate administrative experience is helpful, but not required.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of administration of IT support platforms preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and DocuSign.
- Effective oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and project concurrently.
- Strong organizational skills, accuracy/quality, detail-oriented.
- Strong interpersonal skills, and the ability to work as a member in a team-oriented environment.
- A genuine desire to provide excellent customer service.
- Effective analytical and problem-solving skills. Attention to detail.
$40,000 - $44,000 yearly
About BHHS Carolinas Companies
Join BHHS Carolinas Companies’ team of professionals. We are a collaborative group that likes to share ideas and welcomes diverse perspectives. We are attracted to proactive, forward-thinking problem solvers. The BH name is internationally recognized for its strong foundation, financial strength, and integrity. BH is #6 on Fortune’s list of most admired companies and #4 on Barron’s list of most trusted companies. Our parent company is also the largest real estate company in the US. We partner with our team members to provide opportunities for growth so that our associates can achieve successful and meaningful careers.