Business Nitrogen, one of the world’s top marketing and sales empowerment agencies (also the ONLY 7-time Two-Comma Club and 8-Figure award-winning ClickFunnels certified agency) is looking to hire an exceptional, talented, dedicated, and engaged marketing strategist to join our high-performing team of A-Players.
Our extraordinary team here at Business Nitrogen strives for excellence in everything we do, which is why we’ve been able to help our clients be so successful in growing and scaling their businesses. Our team works virtually and collaborates multiple times daily as our culture is fast-paced and there is always something new and exciting in the pipeline!
You are the superstar team player we are looking for if...
- You are a confident, resourceful, and a highly motivated self-starter who can work independently and doesn't require someone looking over your shoulder all-day
- Are incredibly reliable (you do what you say!) and can manage multiple projects and clients at once
- You execute with confidence, speed, and decisiveness
- You are a BIG THINKER and a team player that does not let your ego get in the way of team collaboration
- You have a relentless commitment to continuous self-improvement
- You have a positive nature - you see opportunity within a challenge. No negativity allowed
- You love to engage and collaborate with a high-performing, A-Player team of experts in business development, marketing, and sales
- You have high standards for your work. Details matter to you. Results matter to you. Excellence matters to you
- You are HUNGRY and EAGER to learn, grow and become part of a DREAM TEAM
If inside you are saying 'Heck Yeah!' please continue…
- Now imagine you get to collaborate with a high-performing team of designers, project managers, content creators, and automation specialists to see it through!
- You will have the opportunity to really unleash your creative talent and expert knowledge when it comes to your online/offline direct marketing experience. You’ll also get to craft custom project scopes and frameworks and present them not only to clients but to our internal team!
- You’ll get to develop new and unique strategies, campaigns, and initiatives for our VIP clients to achieve their BHAGs
- You’ll be in charge of reviewing ROIs/KPIs on a consistent basis so you can be constantly refining marketing strategies and initiatives to further optimize and scale
- You'll be a huge part of creating and improving the WOW! prospect and customer journey for our VIP clients. From the initial point of opt-in to the initial purchase, to becoming a brand advocate (a real raving fan!)
- You will oversee brand consistency over all new marketing projects and promotions to ensure EXCELLENCE
- You love to learn, investigate, and find out “how it works”. The only thing you love more is the ability to share it with others
- You are invigorated and motivated by the constant change of a high-growth organization with bold and audacious goals
- You literally “geek out” when someone asks you to take a look at their existing marketing… As you are 100% confident you can teach them something that will change everything for them
- You develop meaningful relationships with clients… Always exceeding their expectations
- You LIVE for the adrenaline rush and excitement of seeing results of a campaign you designed achieve massive success…
If you want to know more about how much fun it is to work for Business Nitrogen... Follow our social media channels to see for yourself!
You will work closely with other strategists, the development team, and our ads division to execute results-driven paid and organic marketing concepts, methods, and campaigns.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Strategizing, creating, leading, and managing multiple marketing campaigns and strategies for various projects and clients utilizing a multitude of marketing channels
- Achieving each client’s unique business objectives by providing them with expert guidance and a strategic 90-day game plan (including a 30-day “quick win”)
- Uncovering and creating powerful messaging, offers, and positioning for new products and services as well as established products and services
- Perform extensive research to identify new marketing opportunities, including channels, and develop innovative concepts to promote differentiation, USPs, and brand awareness
- Communicating your strategic plans to our internal team and presenting them visually to clients on a regular basis
- Initiate ongoing split-tests on a copy, landing pages, CTAs, lead magnets, etc.
- Lead and optimize marketing efforts for all clients and all projects to ensure we are always going above and beyond for them!
- 5+ years in direct response marketing strategy
- 5+ years of experience tracking and measuring marketing outcomes (KPIs, CPL, LTV, ROAS, ROI, revenue, sales activities, etc).
- 3+ years of copywriting and/or editing direct response copy
About Business Nitrogen
Our Core Values:
S: Innovation Drives Us… We Are Drivers & Self-Starters Who Work Together To Make Anything Happen!
A: We Always Take Ownership and Responsibility, And Never Fear Accountability When It Comes To Our Team OR Our Clients
I: We Always Strive to Continually Improve and Raise the Bar (In Business and In Ourselves Personally).