This is a new, exciting role for immediate hire. Build, develop and oversee agent marketing strategies. Partner with internal stakeholders to deliver best-in-class service and solutions to support and retain our high-quality agents.
Opportunity to set marketing goals and priorities and develop plans accordingly.
Full benefits and Paid Time Off provided.
- Oversee the “brand” of a select group of agents, acting as their primary point of contact at the home office, taking ownership/accountability over their marketing initiatives
- Proactively consult with agents daily to provide input and guidance on their goals
- Act as liaison between the company’s design team and agents from kick-off to completion, including the creation of briefs, schedules, tracking and ensuring all deliverables are met, and regularly communicating status with stakeholders across the business
- Develop cohesive marketing plans for agents that include opportunities spanning branding, print and digital advertising, photography and video, and more
- Monitor the effectiveness of agent campaigns to inform future projects
- Share learnings and best practices with broader marketing, operations, technology, and leadership teams to benefit all agents
- Train agents on existing tools that can help grow their business, with a focus on digital and social
- Identify marketing knowledge gaps to inform future training and learning development opportunities for agents
- Work hands-on while guiding strategies
- Bachelor’s Degree in communications or related field
- 5+ years of experience managing marketing strategies
- Excellent project management skills and attention to detail
- Strong oral and written presentation skills; ability to present information that is understandable and engaging to the recipients
- Professional and team-oriented disposition
- Willingness to day-travel locally to 30 regional offices and NYC
- Ability to handle multiple and priorities
About Houlihan Lawrence
For 125 years, Houlihan Lawrence has been the market leader in New York City's northern suburbs with the largest regional and global network. This role involves working directly for a top agent in Southern Westchester.