The Marketing Strategist will play an integral role in helping build, develop and oversee agent marketing strategies at Houlihan Lawrence. This is a new role that will partner with key stakeholders internally to deliver best-in-class client service and solutions to support and retain our high-quality agents.
- Oversee the “brand” of a select group of agents, acting as their primary point of contact at the home office, taking ownership/accountability over their marketing initiatives.
- Proactively consult with agents daily to provide input and guidance on their goals.
- Act as liaison between the company’s design team and agents from kick-off to completion, including the creation of briefs, schedules, tracking and ensuring all deliverables are met, and regularly communicating status with stakeholders across the business.
- Develop cohesive marketing plans for agents that include opportunities spanning branding, print and digital advertising, photography and video, and more.
- Monitor the effectiveness of agent campaigns to inform future projects.
- Share learnings and best practices with broader marketing, operations, technology, and leadership teams to benefit all agents.
- Train agents on existing tools that can help grow their business, with a focus on digital and social.
- Identify marketing knowledge gaps to inform future training and learning development opportunities for agents.
- Identify technology tools and systems that can assist in delivering marketing initiatives to agents efficiently and effectively.
- Bachelor’s Degree in communications or related field.
- 5+ years of experience managing marketing strategies.
- Excellent project management skills and attention to detail.
- Strong oral and written presentation skills; ability to present information that is understandable and engaging to the recipients.
- Professional and team-oriented disposition.
- Ability to balance strategy and tactical execution to deliver results.
- Willingness to day-travel locally to 30 regional offices and NYC.
About Houlihan Lawrence
For 125 years, our team of real estate experts has been the market leader in New York City's northern suburbs. We have the largest regional and global network with long-standing international connections and partners in 65 countries.
We offer a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), paid time off, and life insurance options. Apply today to join our team of experienced industry leaders!