Eric Stewart Group of Long & Foster
Are you interested in a career in marketing with upward mobility and an opportunity to learn from experts in the industry?
We’re in search of a dynamic marketing coordinator to support our senior staff in accomplishing our marketing objectives. An excellent fit for this position is a team player who is a dynamic thinker with creative ideas. We welcome applicants with excellent project management skills, a knack for innovation, and a proven track record of success.
- Oversee website, mailing lists, analytics, and SEO to ensure content is regularly updated with the most recent information
- Write social media content, web content, blogs, and other copy that contributes to our overall marketing strategy and goals
- Run our social media accounts and return messages to inquiries
- Create monthly breakdowns of our analytics on web and social, recommend improvements, and identify growth opportunities
- Help marketing staff achieve our goals through the implementation of advertising, digital, and communication plans
- Update listing presentations on a monthly basis
- Pull and send out Reports to our partners on a weekly and bi-weekly
- Graphic design
- Put together emails using CRM
- Property videos using Animoto
- Event coordinator
- Experience with social media platforms, CRM, CSM, and public relations
- Must be driven with strong communication and project management skills
- Must exhibit strong understanding of latest marketing trends
- Roll up your sleeve attitude
- Ready for growth
- Health Care Stipend
- 401K after 6 months
- Mileage reimbursement
About Eric Stewart Group of Long & Foster
With a diverse set of backgrounds and deep knowledge of our local geographic regions, our team of real estate professionals help clients buy and sell homes throughout Washington, DC, Maryland, and Northern Virginia. Our primary fiduciary responsibility is to provide the highest level of service to our clients, always having their best interest at heart. Together, the combined efforts of our group equal a superior selling and buying experience, resulting in properties sold fast and for top dollar.