We’re hiring for a dynamic marketing coordinator to bring our brand to the next level. As a member of the marketing team, you’ll assist the marketing manager with the implementation and execution of marketing campaigns through promotional materials, creative content, advertising strategies, and social media. The ideal candidate for this position balances creativity with structure, can effectively work with a team to bring great ideas to life, and is committed to on-brand quality work. If you can’t wait to get started, we want you on our team.
- Regularly update social media and respond to followers
- Help marketing staff achieve our goals through the implementation of advertising, digital, and communication plans
- Create marketing materials including website content, advertisements, social media posts, and other collateral that is polished and on-brand
- Manage website content, mailing lists, SEO development, and tracking analytics to ensure all content is up to date and relevant
- Create monthly breakdowns of our analytics on web and social, recommend improvements, and identify growth opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related majors
- Strong understanding of web and email systems, public relations, brand messaging, and social platforms
- Should be an experienced communicator with solid project management skills
- Minimum 2 years of experience in marketing/brand management or related field
- Must exhibit strong understanding of latest marketing trends
$30,000 - $40,000 yearly
ReBoost is a Nation-wide Team of Real Estate Agents, Coaches, ISA's and Marketing Professionals that work together to sell more homes and give our clients a world-class experience. We're helping agents become more successful and provide them the support they need to better serve our clients. Empowering agents, building wealth, and making a difference. Come be a part of our growing national Real Estate Team!