We’re looking for a marketing coordinator to join our tight-knit team of marketing professionals in their efforts to build the best brands. The ideal candidate is adept at coordinating and implementing marketing communication projects with responsibilities in social media, public relations, search marketing, advertising, and brand promotion. If you’re interested in advancing your career in the industry in an energetic and creative work environment, we can’t wait to see your application.
- Oversee website, mailing lists, analytics, and SEO to ensure content is regularly updated with the most recent information
- Write social media content, web content, blogs, and other copy that contributes to our overall marketing strategy and goals
- Support our marketing department in executing campaign plans through communication, digital, and advertising strategies
- Deliver reports on monthly analytics across web and social platforms and advise on improvements
- Run our social media accounts and return messages to inquiries
- 4-year degree in Marketing, Journalism, Business, or related field required
- Advanced knowledge of current market trends
- Should be an experienced communicator with solid project management skills
- Minimum 2 years of experience in marketing/brand management or related field
- Experience with social media platforms, CRM, CSM, and public relations
$38,000 - $45,000 yearly
Our company is devoted to winning for clients, and our team members. You will work side by side with top talent within a company that has a fun, fast-paced culture. We listen to your ideas and use them.
We provide training and opportunities for growth, all while working from home as our team is 100% remote.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary plus commission based on experience
- Great PTO package (and your birthday off!)
- 401k participation after 12 months
- Health, dental, and vision insurance benefits after 60 days
- Opportunities for career growth and advancement
- In-house training and professional development
- Our annual company conference, with training sessions, team-building activities, contests with fun prizes, outstanding meals, and highly competitive games