Law Offices of Marc L. Shapiro, P.A.
This opportunity is for someone with advanced digital marketing experience who wants to move into a leadership role advancing to a director’s position; our Director of Marketing will be leaving to pursue an advanced degree in 2022.
We’re hiring for a dynamic marketing manager to bring our brand to the next level. Working with the Director of Marketing, you will assist with the implementation and execution of marketing campaigns through promotional materials, creative content, advertising strategies, and social media, while exploring new marketing platforms and ways of connecting with Potential New Clients looking to hire a Personal injury Attorney. This position also contributes to the organization’s website and general knowledge of Google Ads, Google LSAs, Facebook Ads, B2B networking, video editing, and the Adobe Suite is a plus. Also, multilingual candidates will be highly competitive.
The ideal candidate for this position balances creativity with structure can effectively work with a team to bring great ideas to life, and is committed to on-brand quality work. If you can’t wait to get started, we want you on our team.
- Assist in the management of the law firm’s social media channels, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Use provided, original, and shared social media and online content to create a consistent stream of awareness for audience interaction.
- Collaborate on the creation of the organization’s presence on new and emerging social media and digital platforms.
- Helps in the creation of written, graphic, and video marketing content.
- Works as part of a team to develop community marketing campaigns for station events, media productions, and other projects.
- Proposes new ideas and concepts for social media posts, online content, and other marketing efforts.
- Assist in the digital communication of the organization’s strategies and messages.
- Maintain up-to-date online press materials for use by the media as needed.
- Support good communications and relationships with our social media and online audiences.
- Help analyze, manage, and alter project schedules to optimize audience reach.
- Create social media and online content following search engine optimization (SEO) and pay-per-click (PPC) best practices.
- Document station events and activities with photos and other digital materials as needed.
- Provide marketing support for teams throughout the organization; including the writing and proofreading of promotional materials, assisting in research, facilitating media outreach, maintaining media lists, developing marketing calendars, and other duties as assigned.
- Willingness to train on a variety of video and digital equipment and to work as a member of the Content and Marketing Department’s production crews as needed.
- Understanding of marketing strategy and tactics about design and layout.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills. Superior writing, proofreading, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator.
- Knowledge of social media platforms and social media scheduling and management systems.
- Experience with website design and the use of CMS (Content Management Systems).
- Photo or video experience preferred.
- Knowledge of CRM tools and Google Analytics is very helpful.
$40,000 to $75,000
About Law Offices of Marc L. Shapiro, P.A.
The Law Offices of Marc L. Shapiro is located in beautiful Naples, FL, and is owned and operated by renowned attorney Marc L. Shapiro, Esq. We provide an extraordinary client experience where clients feel heard and supported.