The Suarez Team
We’re hiring for a dynamic marketing coordinator to bring our brand to the next level. As a member of the marketing team, you’ll assist the marketing manager with the implementation and execution of marketing campaigns through promotional materials, creative content, advertising strategies, and social media. The ideal candidate for this position balances creativity with structure, can effectively work with a team to bring great ideas to life, and is committed to on-brand quality work. If you can’t wait to get started, we want you on our team.
- Oversee and be accountable for the development, accuracy, and execution of all listings media and marketing material for listings
- Create, design, and review with management the various marketing materials like flyers, marketing stats, postcards, custom client mailers, social assets, swag, and more
- Oversee the maintenance and upkeep of our company website(s) updated via WordPress
- Design and edit all company and agent email blasts
- Update marketing tracking sheets and develop new tracking sheets as needed by the department head
- Help create Marketing Reports with weekly and monthly analytics for internal and external use and advise on improvements or changes needed
- Oversee Social Media, Google My Business, Yelp, and YouTube pages, respond to followers as applicable and ensure they are updated with content consistently, as applicable
- Keep farm data and "Do Not Mail" lists up to date
- Correspond with vendors/printers
- Creative and forward-thinking, help with new and innovative marketing ideas
- Maintain hard copy filing and digital filing system of past and current collateral
- Candidate should have their finger on the pulse of the current marketing landscape
- Strong understanding of web and email systems, public relations, brand messaging, and social platforms
- BA in Marketing or equivalent work experience required
- Should be an experienced communicator with solid project management skills
- A minimum of 3-5 years in a marketing coordinator role with a proven work ethic and strong references.
- Real estate experience is not required but strongly preferred.
- Ability to work steadily and confidently within a startup, fast-paced environment.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including strong listening skills
- Excellent organizational, planning, and time management skills
- Positive mental attitude, team-oriented approach to solving problems, and meticulous attention to detail
$65,000 - $75,000 yearly
About The Suarez Team
We are a rapidly expanding team that feels more like a family. We strive to provide the utmost customer service to both our internal clients and our external clients in everything we do and we are looking for someone to continue to grow with us as we become a national company!