Corey Toushin Group
Seeking a creative and forward-thinking in-house marketing coordinator for a dynamic and growing residential real estate team in the Las Vegas / Henderson, NV area. The ideal candidate will be able to develop and implement effective marketing strategies to engage new customers and maintain existing customer relationships through direct mail, all social media channels, email campaigns, video distribution, website / SEO, and graphic design.
- Write social media content, web content, blogs, and other copy that contributes to our overall marketing strategy and goals
- Play a key role on the marketing team in advising on and contributing to digital, advertising, and marketing strategies
- Report out monthly statistics for website and social media traffic, engagement, and lead generation and suggest ideas for optimization
- Run our social media accounts and return messages to inquiries
- Manage website content, mailing lists, SEO development, and tracking analytics to ensure all content is up to date and relevant
- Edit and effectively distribute custom video content through email campaigns and social media.
- Strong understanding of web and email systems, public relations, brand messaging, and social platforms
- Candidate should have their finger on the pulse of the current marketing landscape
- Minimum 2 years of experience in marketing/brand management or related field
- Should be an experienced communicator with solid project management skills
- Strong graphic design skills and/or strong familiarity with ability to learn and grow
- Experience with custom video filming & editing
$30,000 - $50,000 yearly
About Corey Toushin Group
Corey Toushin Group @ Life Realty District is a dynamic residential real estate team committed to making the home buying and selling experience for our clients as smooth and seamless as possible. Our team takes our responsibilities very seriously, but we also love to have fun, get creative, and do things a little differently. Looking for new team members who can fit into our culture and also be committed to growth and development.