Our Home Enterprises
Are you interested in a career in marketing with upward mobility and an opportunity to learn from experts in the industry? We’re in search of a dynamic marketing coordinator to support our senior staff in accomplishing our marketing objectives. An excellent fit for this position is a team player who is a dynamic thinker with creative ideas. We welcome applicants with excellent project management skills, a knack for innovation, and a proven track record of success.
- Monitor and maintain content across all platforms including website, mailing lists, SEO, and analytics to keep content current
- Create monthly breakdowns of our analytics on web and social, recommend improvements, and identify growth opportunities
- Regularly update social media and respond to followers
- Support our marketing department in executing campaign plans through communication, digital, and advertising strategies
- Write social media content, web content, blogs, and other copy that contributes to our overall marketing strategy and goals
- Should be an experienced communicator with solid project management skills
- Strong understanding of web and email systems, public relations, brand messaging, and social platforms
- 2+ years of experience in Marketing or related field
- Candidate should have their finger on the pulse of the current marketing landscape
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related majors
About Our Home Enterprises
Work with an incredible team of enterprisers. We run full-service real estate operations including Real Estate Brokerage, Mortgage Company, Property Management, Insurance, and Construction services.
We run the number one real estate team for our brokerage in the state of Tennessee. Come work with one of the topmost secure brokerages in the state!