The Spiegel Group @ Republic State Mortgage
We’re looking for a marketing coordinator to join our tight-knit mortgage team in an effort to build the best brand in our industry. The ideal candidate is adept at coordinating and implementing marketing communication projects with responsibilities in social media, public relations, search marketing, advertising, and brand promotion. If you’re interested in advancing your career in the industry in an energetic and creative work environment, we can’t wait to see your application.
- Play a key role on the marketing team in advising on and contributing to digital, advertising, and marketing strategies
- Monitor and maintain content across all platforms including website, mailing lists, SEO, and analytics to keep content current
- Report out monthly statistics for website and social media traffic, engagement, and lead generation and suggest ideas for optimization
- Develop branded marketing materials such as social posts, blogs, and web copy that is professional and well-written
- Maintain our social media platforms including messages to our audience
- Familiarity with web platforms, email systems, social media, public relations, and brand identity
- Should be an experienced communicator with solid project management skills
- 4-year degree in Marketing, Journalism, Business, or related field required
- Must exhibit strong understanding of latest marketing trends
- 2 or more years of experience in an ad agency environment or related environment
- Experience with High Level, Salesforce a plus
- Must be comfortable with all forms of communication - video, face to face, phone, text, email, etc.
- Must be a ninja at communicating with our referral sources. People should love talking to you.
- At least 3 years of marketing experience in a real estate-related field is preferred.
$17 - $19 hourly
About The Spiegel Group @ Republic State Mortgage
We are a trendsetting mortgage production team on a huge growth plan with an impeccable reputation. Our business is nearly 100% referral-based so our clients are quality and our deals are nearly 100% A-Paper - no busted-up files. This means the cream rises to the top. Our clients love working with us, they trust us, and that makes our work environment one of the best (if not the best) in the biz.
Our company is one of the best in the business. We have the most talented group of mortgage practitioners in the US and can back it up. We were named one of the Best Mortgage Companies To Work For by National Mortgage News. We are also "Great Place to Work" Certified & we've been named a "Top Places to Work" by the Houston Chronicle.