Hip Realty Group
We’re looking for a marketing coordinator to join our tight-knit team of marketing professionals in their efforts to build the best brands. The ideal candidate is adept at coordinating and implementing marketing communication projects with responsibilities in social media, public relations, search marketing, advertising, and brand promotion. If you’re interested in advancing your career in the industry in an energetic and creative work environment, we can’t wait to see your application.
- Support our marketing department in executing campaign plans through communication, digital, and advertising strategies
- Manage website content, mailing lists, SEO development, and tracking analytics to ensure all content is up to date and relevant
- Create monthly breakdowns of our analytics on web and social, recommend improvements, and identify growth opportunities
- Develop branded marketing materials such as social posts, blogs, and web copy that is professional and well-written
Plan and execute public local events with community business owners.
- 4-year degree in Marketing, Journalism, Business, or related field required
- Minimum 2 years of experience in marketing/brand management or related field
- Should be an experienced communicator with solid project management skills
- Experience with social media platforms, CRM, CSM, and public relations
- Advanced knowledge of current market trends
About Hip Realty Group
Hip Realty Group is a brokerage based in Frisco, Texas. Our niche is helping people with residential properties throughout the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex. We provide a unique opportunity for our agents to primarily focus on either our buyer or seller clients.
Our business is quite different from a traditional brokerage. Our training, systems, technology and support are designed to create a culture of success and we genuinely care about helping you reach your personal goals. If you enjoy working with people, are trustworthy, enjoy building relationships, possess a strong work ethic and the ability to utilize technology effectively, then you could be a great Hip Realty Group team member!