American Fast Home Buyers
Are you interested in a career in marketing with upward mobility and an opportunity to learn from experts in the industry? We’re in search of a dynamic marketing coordinator to support our senior staff in accomplishing our marketing objectives. An excellent fit for this position is a team player who is a dynamic thinker with creative ideas. We welcome applicants with excellent project management skills, a knack for innovation, and a proven track record of success.
- Develop branded marketing materials such as social posts, blogs, and web copy that is professional and well-written
- Manage website content, mailing lists, SEO development, and tracking analytics to ensure all content is up to date and relevant
- Regularly update social media and respond to followers
- Support our marketing department in executing campaign plans through communication, digital, and advertising strategies
- Create monthly breakdowns of our analytics on web and social, recommend improvements, and identify growth opportunities
- To ensure a consistent and simple message, streamline company materials and campaigns
- Create, deliver, and edit effective and timely marketing materials and advertising campaigns
- Create new community events and signage to lure and encourage potential purchasers
- To ensure that all information is up to date and relevant, manage website design, content, SEO development, and tracking analytics
- Respond to followers on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and other social media platforms
- Track incoming leads/prospects for the company and agency so that marketing efforts can be altered as needed to ensure corporate growth
- Plan and arrange all team events, photograph them, and then promote them on social media
- 2 or more years of experience in an ad agency environment or related environment
- BA in Marketing or equivalent work experience required
- Strong understanding of web and email systems, public relations, brand messaging, and social platforms
- Candidate should have their finger on the pulse of the current marketing landscape
- Should be an experienced communicator with solid project management skills
- Degree in Marketing or equivalent work experience required
- 2+ years of experience in Marketing
- Must possess excellent communication skills and have a positive, upbeat attitude
- Maintains an open mind to new ideas and suggestions
- Develops innovative forward design concepts
About American Fast Home Buyers
We are a local full-service real estate investment firm that takes pride within ourselves in not just being investors but also problem solvers. We help homeowners by utilizing our different models of buying and selling properties. We also have a rental portfolio as well as a Rent to Own division. Here at American Fast Home Buyers we always strive to help each homeowner to find the best solution for them.
The AFHB Core Values
- Be you. Be Real. Be Open. You do you. Together, we will do something amazing.
- Care, Always. We don’t want to let anyone down.
- Courageously Curious. We love to learn, even when it hurts.
- Help Others Win, Be A Good Neighbor. This is about ‘We, not Me.’
- Relentless Hustle, Heart & Humility. Work hard. Be Kind. Make Better.