Breck Life Group
We’re hiring for a dynamic marketing coordinator to bring our brand to the next level. As a member of the marketing team, you’ll assist the marketing manager with the implementation and execution of marketing campaigns through promotional materials, creative content, advertising strategies, and social media. The ideal candidate for this position balances creativity with structure, can effectively work with a team to bring great ideas to life, and is committed to on-brand quality work. If you can’t wait to get started, we want you on our team.
- Create monthly breakdowns of our analytics on web and social, recommend improvements, and identify growth opportunities
- Create marketing materials including website content, advertisements, social media posts, and other collateral that is polished and on-brand
- Oversee website, mailing lists, analytics, and SEO to ensure content is regularly updated with the most recent information
- Maintain our social media platforms including messages to our audience
- Support our marketing department in executing campaign plans through communication, digital, and advertising strategies
- 2 or more years of experience in an ad agency environment or related environment
- Advanced knowledge of current market trends
- Familiarity with web platforms, email systems, social media, public relations, and brand identity
- Must be driven with strong communication and project management skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related majors
$40,000 - $48,000
About Breck Life Group
Breck Life Group is in the business of helping people - we just happen to sell real estate. We offer personalized service based on local expertise, industry knowledge, and a passion for results. Among the top 1% of selling agents in Summit County, we have helped over 300 families find their dream home in the mountains.
Our team is dedicated to continuing to grow. Are you hungry to grow and reach your full potential? Then this opportunity is unmatched!