Jennifer Kenna Home Selling Team
We’re hiring for a dynamic marketing coordinator to bring our brand to the next level. As a member of the marketing team, you’ll assist the marketing manager with the implementation and execution of marketing campaigns through promotional materials, creative content, advertising strategies, and social media. The ideal candidate for this position balances creativity with structure, can effectively work with a team to bring great ideas to life, and is committed to on-brand quality work. If you can’t wait to get started, we want you on our team.
- Run our social media accounts and return messages to inquiries
- Create marketing materials including website content, advertisements, social media posts, and other collateral that is polished and on-brand
- Report out monthly statistics for website and social media traffic, engagement, and lead generation and suggest ideas for optimization
- Play a key role on the marketing team in advising on and contributing to digital, advertising, and marketing strategies
- Monitor and maintain content across all platforms including website, mailing lists, SEO, and analytics to keep content current
- 2+ years of experience in Marketing or related field
- Must possess excellent project management skills, communication skills, and a strong work ethic
- Experience with social media platforms, CRM, CSM, and public relations
- Advanced knowledge of current market trends
- 4-year degree in Marketing, Journalism, Business, or related field required
- Good communication skills with clients
$30,000 - $60,000 yearly
About Jennifer Kenna Home Selling Team
The Jennifer Kenna's Home Selling Team is an award-winning, Top-Two % Zillow Premiere brokerage that is rapidly expanding and helping Agents across America build a successful career in Real Estate!