RE/MAX Crossroads-The Amy Wengerd Group
- We have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Coordinator to join our growing business who can analyze our business and take us to the next level.
- The ideal candidate will have a well-developed capacity for coordinating and implementing marketing communication projects with responsibilities in social media, public relations, search marketing, advertising, brand stewardship and special events management.
- In addition to marketing, brand, and social media related work, this position will also share a role in tracking sales data; maintaining collateral and marketing materials inventory; maintaining databases; and preparing reports.
- We offer a creative, fun atmosphere. If you’re ready to grow your career, come grow with us!
- Deliver social media content with a fresh approach and respond to all followers
- Produce new advertising and marketing campaigns that are relevant and optimized
- Monitoring all new prospects and then incorporate them into marketing campaigns to contribute to company growth
- Manage website design, content, SEO development and tracking analytics to ensure all content is up to date and relevant
- Must possess excellent communication skills and have a positive, upbeat attitude
- 2+ years of experience in Marketing
- B.A. or B.S. in Marketing, Journalism, Business or related major required
- Technology savvy with experience with all social media platforms
About RE/MAX Crossroads-The Amy Wengerd Group
We are a full time, full service Real Estate team that prides themselves in servicing our clients with the utmost care, professionalism, honesty and results. Our team has grown 20-40% each year for the past 6 years and this year alone we have closed over $59,000,000 dollars of real estate in 2018 and served 360 families. We serve the Canton/Akron and all surrounding areas.