Cameron Real Estate Group
We’re looking for a driven, self starting team member to lead our marketing capability at Cameron Real Estate Group. The ideal candidate is adept at coordinating and implementing marketing communication projects in social media, email, search marketing, advertising, and brand promotion. If you’re interested in advancing your career in the industry in an energetic and creative work environment, we can’t wait to see your application.
- Create marketing materials including website content, advertisements, social media posts, and other collateral that is polished and on-brand
- Project manage offshore and other 3rd party resources
- Regularly update social media and respond to followers
- Regular communications with agents to understand their needs and how best to serve them
- Execute plan to expand our marketing services offering over time
- Must possess excellent project management skills, communication skills, and a strong work ethic
- Must exhibit strong understanding of the latest marketing trends
- Capacity to expand responsibilities and scope as the company grows
- Experience with social media platforms, digital marketing, CRM, and public relations
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision and oversight
- BA degree in business/marketing and/or related experience
About Cameron Real Estate Group
As a family-owned business, the company began in 2009 buying and selling homes by fixing and flipping properties. The company quickly grew to more than 125 flip projects per year making them one of the largest fixes and flip development companies in the industry.
The culture of the office is based on our 4 core values: Work Hard, Respect Others, Win Together, and Accountability.