The Richmond Branch is looking to hire mortgage professionals with aspirations to grow their mortgage careers.
We’re hiring for a dynamic marketing coordinator to bring our brand to the next level. As a member of the marketing team, you’ll assist the marketing manager with the implementation and execution of marketing campaigns through promotional materials, creative content, advertising strategies, and social media. The ideal candidate for this position balances creativity with structure, can effectively work with a team to bring great ideas to life, and is committed to on-brand quality work. If you can’t wait to get started, we want you on our team.
- Write social media content, web content, blogs, and other copy that contributes to our overall marketing strategy and goals
- Report out monthly statistics for website and social media traffic, engagement, and lead generation and suggest ideas for optimization
- Manage website content, mailing lists, SEO development, and tracking analytics to ensure all content is up to date and relevant
- Play a key role on the marketing team in advising on and contributing to digital, advertising, and marketing strategies
- Run our social media accounts and return messages to inquiries
- 4-year degree in Marketing, Journalism, Business, or related field required
- Familiarity with web platforms, email systems, social media, public relations, and brand identity
- Must possess excellent project management skills, communication skills, and a strong work ethic
- Candidate should have their finger on the pulse of the current marketing landscape
About Alcova Mortgage
ALCOVA Mortgage is a residential mortgage lender offering home purchase and mortgage refinancing assistance and buyer education resources and tools.